Enjoy oatmeal on-the-go with these simple Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups! Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free, these oatmeal cups are the perfect grab and go breakfast.
Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- 2 cups rolled oats, gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons water
- 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tray with liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mashed banana, flax egg, almond milk, and maple syrup. Add the rolled oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Gently stir in the strawberries.
- Fill each muffin tin with batter. You should get 10 full muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.