Enjoy oatmeal on-the-go with these simple Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups! Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free, these oatmeal cups are the perfect grab and go breakfast.
Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
Ingredients You Need for Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- 2 cups rolled oats, gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons water
- 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
How to Prepare Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tray with liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mashed banana, flax egg, almond milk, and maple syrup. Add the rolled oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Gently stir in the strawberries.
- Fill each muffin tin with batter. You should get 10 full muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving Calories: 111 | Carbs: 22 g | Fat: 2 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 19 mg | Sugar: 6 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.