When you have a chocolate lover at home, you got to have this chocolate sauce handy. This homemade sauce is in stock always to go with pancakes, waffles, to drizzle on some ice cream, or even to dip some strawberries to enjoy it as a snack. This easy and yummy sauce can be put together in just minutes and stored in the refrigerator. So why not make it and stock it rather than getting it from the store.
6-Ingredient Homemade Chocolate Sauce [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 6-Ingredient Homemade Chocolate Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla syrup
How to Prepare 6-Ingredient Homemade Chocolate Sauce [Vegan]
- In a pan, take ingredients 1-5 and stir it well to combine.
- Place the pan on heat and stir it constantly. When it just starts to boil, reduce the heat and let it cook for another 5-10 minutes or until it thickens.
- Turn off the heat. Add the vanilla and stir it in.
- Let it cool down completely before you store it in an airtight container in the fridge.
Heat the chocolate sauce as needed for your pancakes/waffles etc. Use a dry spoon to take out the chocolate sauce to increase its shelf life.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.