When you have a chocolate lover at home, you got to have this chocolate sauce handy. This homemade sauce is in stock always to go with pancakes, waffles, to drizzle on some ice cream, or even to dip some strawberries to enjoy it as a snack. This easy and yummy sauce can be put together in just minutes and stored in the refrigerator. So why not make it and stock it rather than getting it from the store.
6-Ingredient Homemade Chocolate Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla syrup
- In a pan, take ingredients 1-5 and stir it well to combine.
- Place the pan on heat and stir it constantly. When it just starts to boil, reduce the heat and let it cook for another 5-10 minutes or until it thickens.
- Turn off the heat. Add the vanilla and stir it in.
- Let it cool down completely before you store it in an airtight container in the fridge.
Heat the chocolate sauce as needed for your pancakes/waffles etc. Use a dry spoon to take out the chocolate sauce to increase its shelf life.