This roasted cauliflower with chipotle and lime recipe is a must-have if you are a fan of chipotle, even if you don’t really like cauliflower. You just can’t go wrong with the chipotle-lime combination.
Simple Roasted Cauliflower With Chipotle and Lime
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 lime
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces and place in a glass 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower pieces then stir to make sure each one is coated.
- Spinkle the chipotle powder, garlic powder and pink Himalayan salt.
- Stir again to make sure each piece is coated with the seasonings.
- Bake at 400°F for approximately 15-20 minutes or until slightly crispy.
- Squeeze lime juice over them before serving. Best when served hot from the oven.