The best dishes are simple, easy ones you can quickly toss together that add tons of flavor and nutritional value to a meal, like this side of roasted sesame broccolini that can be added to any balanced bowl combination.
Sesame Broccolini [Vegan]
- 1 bunch broccolini (about 8 florets)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated or minced fresh ginger
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Trim the ends of the broccolini 1/4 inch, keeping the stems long. In a mixing bowl, toss the broccolini with the sesame oil, ginger, and salt. Spread across baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the broccolini.
- Roast for 12–15 minutes, until tender and crispy.