All you need to make this delicious treat is 6 wholesome ingredients you probably already have in the pantry! The sweetness and caramel flavor are coming from dates that are also key to the creamy consistency along with cashews and coconut milk.
Salted Caramel Ice Cream [Vegan]
- 1 and 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Rinse and drain the soaked cashews and throw them into the blender with the rest of ingredients and blend until smooth
- Pour mixture into a 6″x 6″ freezer-safe pan, cover, and freeze for 5 hours minimum or overnight until it’s fully frozen
- When ready to serve, let the ice cream thaw for about 10 minutes. Drizzle with an additional teaspoon of blackstrap molasses to create swirls if desired, scoop into a bowl or waffle cone and enjoy!