With minimal ingredients and a couple minutes, you have yourself some adorable gummies made out of rosé wine! Perfect for brunch and entertaining!
Rosé Gummies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Rosé Gummies [Vegan]
- 1 cup rosé wine
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Agar Agar powder
How to Prepare Rosé Gummies [Vegan]
- Place the gummy mold in the freezer.
- Bring the rosé to a boil and add the sugar, stirring until it's dissolved.
- Stir in the agar agar and and continue to stir.
- Bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Take off the heat and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Pour into the molds and place in the freezer. Don’t worry if the mixture spills over the mold, this excess can just be pulled off when its out of the mould. If the mixture begins to solidify, move fast!
- Keep in the fridge for a few hours or pop in the freezer for 5-10 minute to speed up the process. The longer they sit the more firm the texture will be.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy a few days after making!
Per Serving (1 gummy): Calories: 14| Carbs: 3g | Fat: 0g | Protein: 0g | Sodium: 0mg | Sugar: 3gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.