With minimal ingredients and a couple minutes, you have yourself some adorable gummies made out of rosé wine! Perfect for brunch and entertaining!
Rosé Gummies [Vegan]
- 1 cup rosé wine
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Agar Agar powder
- Place the gummy mold in the freezer.
- Bring the rosé to a boil and add the sugar, stirring until it's dissolved.
- Stir in the agar agar and and continue to stir.
- Bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Take off the heat and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Pour into the molds and place in the freezer. Don’t worry if the mixture spills over the mold, this excess can just be pulled off when its out of the mould. If the mixture begins to solidify, move fast!
- Keep in the fridge for a few hours or pop in the freezer for 5-10 minute to speed up the process. The longer they sit the more firm the texture will be.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy a few days after making!