This salad was DELICIOUS! Light in flavor, loaded with veggies! Plus, it has a delicious tahini lemon dressing that coats all the nooks and cranies so you get some serious flavor! The best part though is the freshness of the parsley. It definitely brightens everything up and gives a great herb flavor.
Roasted Cauliflower and Tahini Salad [Vegan]
- 1 large head of cauliflower – broken into pieces
- 2 carrots – peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1/2 purple onion – cut lengthwise
- 1/4 cup halved kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup quartered artichokes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup tahini (or hummus)
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Place cauliflower, carrots, and onion on a baking sheets. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, and oregano. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes, stir, then roast for another 15 minutes. Remove and let cool
- In a large bowl, combine tahini, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Add in olives, artichokes, and roasted cauliflower. Toss to combine.
- Finally, add in chopped parsley and mix well. Serve hot, room temp, or cold!