Not only are these roasted brussels sprouts amazing, but they are also paired with pumpkin, tomatoes, toasted seeds and balsamic vinegar to make a vegan side that will be unforgettable. Plus, the tandoori spice mix is to die for. Your holiday guests will thank you!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pumpkin, Tomatoes, Toasted Seeds and Balsamic Vinegar [Vegan]
- 1 dozen brussels sprouts, cut into halves
- 1 dozen cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 2 thick slices of butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 2 - 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tandoori spice mix (ginger, paprika sweet, cumin, turmeric, coriander, cardamom, garlic, mace, cloves, chilli)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss all veggies with olive oil and tandoori spice. Mix thoroughly until evenly coated.
- Lay out veggies on baking tray and roast for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Flip hallway through.
- In a large skillet, toast pumpkin seeds for 2 minutes on each side and pour over roasted veggies. Lastly add balsamic vinegar and season to taste.