A hearty, healthy, and vegan meal that's rich in nutrients and can be made in 10 minutes!
Rich Soba Soup [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Rich Soba Soup [Vegan]
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 ounces soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 cup firm tofu
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small broccoli floret
- 1/2 leek
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 nori sheet
How to Prepare Rich Soba Soup [Vegan]
- Cut tofu in pieces of approximately 1×1 cm.
- Bring water to a boil in a soup-pan. Add salt, soba and tofu, bring to a boil again. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop the carrot, zucchini, leek and brokkoli and add them to the pan. Again, bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Add the miso paste and stir the soup thoroughly so that the paste totally dissolves. Put the fire off.
- Cut the nori sheet into small pieces with scissors, and sprinkle over the soup.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes and serve.
Switch the fire off immediately after the miso paste is dissolved, in this way miso will not lose its nutritional value.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.