Red chili and jam may sound contradictory but wait till you give it a shot! It is the perfect sweet jam with a kick! You can spread it on crackers, toast, pair it with your favorite cooked vegetables, the possibilities are endless!
Red Chili Jam [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups red chili peppers
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup apple vinegar
- Juice from 1 orange
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 2 red peppers
- Cut the chili and red peppers to make them as small as possible.
- In a pot put the vinegar, sugar, orange and lemon juice and let it boil for 5 minutes. Add the peppers. With the heat at minimum let it boil till it is thick.
- Remove from the heat when the mixture resembles a jam texture.
- Allow to cool and transfer into jars.