A rough interpretation of the popular Italian classic, this raw "lasagna" is a great way to up your veggie intake. Thinly sliced zucchini ribbons are layered with sun-dried tomato cashew cheese and herby avocado pesto in a dish that is sure to impress even the most sophisticated of tastes.
Raw Zucchini Lasagna With Avocado Pesto [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Zucchini Lasagna With Avocado Pesto [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 small zucchini
- Cashew cheese, as needed
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Some lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, as desired
How to Prepare Raw Zucchini Lasagna With Avocado Pesto [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Wash the zucchini, cut away the cut off the edges, and cut the strips into thin strips.
- Dice the side-dried tomatoes finely and mix them with the cashew cheese.
- Mash avocado finely. Finely chop the basil and mix with the garlic, the avocado, and lemon juice in the mortar to make a pesto. Season with salt and pepper.
- Start with a layer of thinly sliced, add a layer of cashew cheese, followed by pesto, and continue until all the ingredients have been used up.
Per Serving: Calories: 260 | Carbs: 18 g | Fat: 20 g | Protein: 7 g | Sodium: 116 mg | Sugar: 4 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.