Homemade strawberry cheesecake that is not only vegan, but raw too!
Raw Strawberry Cheesecake [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened coconut
- zest of a 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
For the Cheesecake:
- 2 cups cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- dash of salt
For the Topping:
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Put all the crust ingredients in the food processor. It should turn into a gravel like substance. Press that down into your pan.
- Next add all the cheesecake ingredients to the food processor. The cashews will breakdown to be a nice cream. Keep processing until they do. Layer that on top of your crust. Put it in the freezer to set for at least an hour.
- Next, puree your topping ingredients. Once the cheesecake is more solid, layer your topping ingredient on the top. Store in the freezer.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile