Homemade strawberry cheesecake that is not only vegan, but raw too!
Raw Strawberry Cheesecake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Strawberry Cheesecake [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened coconut
- zest of a 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
For the Cheesecake:
- 2 cups cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- dash of salt
For the Topping:
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
How to Prepare Raw Strawberry Cheesecake [Vegan]
- Put all the crust ingredients in the food processor. It should turn into a gravel like substance. Press that down into your pan.
- Next add all the cheesecake ingredients to the food processor. The cashews will breakdown to be a nice cream. Keep processing until they do. Layer that on top of your crust. Put it in the freezer to set for at least an hour.
- Next, puree your topping ingredients. Once the cheesecake is more solid, layer your topping ingredient on the top. Store in the freezer.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.