Strawberries and chocolate ... Hands up who doesn't go crazy with joy just thinking about a cake with these ingredients!
Raw Strawberry and Chocolate Cake [Vegan]
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups of natural sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of raw cocoa paste
- 1/2 cup of green raisins (sun-dried raisins), or other type of raisins
- 1/2 cup of raw cocoa butter
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of powdered bourbon vanilla
- mint leaves to taste
- Soak the sunflower seeds and raisins for at least 2 hours in fresh water, then drain them and blend them with the vanilla until the cream is not too smooth.
- Cover the bottom of a hinged pan with plastic film and fill it with the prepared mixture. Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Melt cocoa butter and cocoa paste in a bain-marie taking care that the saucepan in which the ingredients are found is not in direct contact with the water below.
- Blend more than half of the strawberries with maple syrup and mix well with cocoa butter and cocoa paste.
- Cover the seed base with this prepared cream, then refrigerate for a few hours to solidify.
- Cut the remaining strawberries in half, season with lemon juice and arrange on the cake. Complete with mint leaves.
- Keep in the refrigerator until it is cut.