Whenever I start feeling gross after a gluttonous pizza/pasta-eating spree, or too many sugary treats, I like to treat myself to something light … like this dish of raw spaghetti with “bolognese” sauce! Not only is it incredibly fresh, but you can easily have it ready in under 15 mins.
Raw Spaghetti With ‘Bolognese’ Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Spaghetti With ‘Bolognese’ Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 zucchini
- 3.5 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 3.5 ounces walnuts
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp pine nut butter
- salt & pepper
- chili flakes ( only a pinch )
How to Prepare Raw Spaghetti With ‘Bolognese’ Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Cut the zucchinis with a spiralizer to make them look like spaghetti. If you don’t like zucchini, you could also use carrots.
- In a blender, mix all of the other ingredients together (except for the walnuts). Season to taste with salt, pepper and some chili powder. Add the walnuts and blend again, but pulse no more than a couple of times. You want to have some nutty bits in your sauce to give it that traditional bolognese sauce look.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the zucchini spaghetti, and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.