Whenever I start feeling gross after a gluttonous pizza/pasta-eating spree, or too many sugary treats, I like to treat myself to something light … like this dish of raw spaghetti with “bolognese” sauce! Not only is it incredibly fresh, but you can easily have it ready in under 15 mins.
Raw Spaghetti With ‘Bolognese’ Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 zucchini
- 3.5 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 3.5 ounces walnuts
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp pine nut butter
- salt & pepper
- chili flakes ( only a pinch )
- Cut the zucchinis with a spiralizer to make them look like spaghetti. If you don’t like zucchini, you could also use carrots.
- In a blender, mix all of the other ingredients together (except for the walnuts). Season to taste with salt, pepper and some chili powder. Add the walnuts and blend again, but pulse no more than a couple of times. You want to have some nutty bits in your sauce to give it that traditional bolognese sauce look.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the zucchini spaghetti, and serve.
- Italian Sauce Recipes
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile