Is there anything more autumnal than pumpkin pie? Infuse all the flavors of your favorite seasonal dessert into these adorable mini cheesecakes! We highly recommend you give them a go– especially if you’re a fall fanatic. This dessert is especially good during the first month or so of fall when it is too hot to enjoy a warm treat but you still want to celebrate the season.
Raw Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes [Vegan, Grain-Free]
For the Base:
- 1 cup of pecans
- 8 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
For the Cheesecake:
- 1 cup of soaked cashews (for 2 hours at least)
- 3/4 can of pure pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil (for raw, use cold pressed)
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 vanilla pod (the inside of the pod scraped)
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Make the base by blitzing the pecans in a food processor until fine and crumbly.
- Add in the dates, almond butter, and cinnamon, further blending until a dough forms. Remove the dough from the food processor and press into the base of a lined baking pan. Ensure that all the mix is tightly packed and evenly distributed.
- To make the cheesecake later, place all the ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth- this may take a few minutes.
- Pour the mix over the cheesecake base and spread out using the back of a spoon. Place into the freezer for an hour to set.
- If you like, top the cheesecakes with maple roasted pecans. To make them, coat a handful of pecans in a few tablespoons of maple syrup and a dusting of cinnamon. Roast in the oven for around 10 minutes at 360°F.
- Slice the cheesecake into small squares and place the cooled pecans on top. Drizzle some melted dark chocolate on top for some extra decoration. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to devour.