OMG!! There are no words to describe these cookies… What would be a world without peanut butter…? And without peanut butter cookies? These raw Peanut Butter cookies are just delicious––they have a crunchy outside and soft inside that just melts in your mouth. They are also very nutritious, high-protein, low-sugar, gluten-free and dairy-free. Ideal to eat as a snack before or after a workout, or with a cup of tea. They are super easy to make; you can make them in a few minutes whenever you are craving a peanut butter treat, but you want to keep it healthy. You have to try these raw peanut butter cookies!
Raw Peanut Butter Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt (if peanut butter is unsalted)
- Place almonds and walnuts in the food processor or blender and process them until they become powder. If you want the cookies to be a little bit crunchy, don't process nuts too much.
- Add the dates, peanut butter, vanilla and salt into the food processor and process the ingredients until the mixture starts to form a dough.
- Form the dough into balls and place on a sheet of parchment paper. Press each ball with a fork to make the classic peanut butter cookie pattern.
- Eat right the way or store in the refrigerator.