OMG!! I have no words to describe these cookies… What would be a world without peanut butter…? And without peanut butter cookies? These raw vegan cookies are just delicious, soft and crunchy at the same time and they melt in your mouth. They are also very nutritious, rich in protein, low-sugar, gluten-free and dairy-free. Ideal to eat as a snack before or after workout, or with a cup of tea. They are super easy to make; you can make them in a few minutes whenever you are craving a peanut butter treat, but you want to keep it healthy.
Raw Peanut Butter Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt (if peanut butter is unsalted)
- Place almonds and walnuts in the food processor or blender and process them until they become powder. If you want the cookies to be a little bit crunchy, don't process nuts too much.
- Add the dates, peanut butter, vanilla and salt into the food processor and process the ingredients until the mixture starts to form a dough.
- Form the dough into balls and place on a sheet of parchment paper. Press each ball with a fork to make the classic peanut butter cookie pattern.
- Eat right the way or store in the refrigerator.