Unlike any other cheesecake you've tried, this one has a crust made of pecans and a creamy peanut butter filling – plus a chocolate coating. This decadent cake is for the chocolate and peanut butter lovers and is sure to impress anyone and everyone!
Raw Peanut Butter Cheesecake [Vegan]
- 1 cup raw pecans
- About 1 heaping tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 heaping tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 heaping tablespoon xylitol, dates, or coconut sugar
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/4-1/2 cup xylitol, or favorite sweetener to taste
- 3/4 cup unsalted peanut butter
- About 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup praline or crushed candied hazelnuts (optional)
- A dash of coconut water or coconut milk, for easy blending
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 pinches sea salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- Blend everything in a high-speed blender until well combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into your pan and place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Combine the melted coconut oil and cacao powder in a bowl until well combined, and then add in the agave nectar.
- Place all ingredients (except the praline) in a high-speed blender and blend until creamy and well combined.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and add the praline or crushed hazelnuts. Mix well. Taste to see if you need to add more sweetener.
- Pour your filling on top of your base and place in the freezer to set for a few hours or in the fridge overnight.
- Garnish with chocolate sauce and serve.