Unlike any other cheesecake you've tried, this one has a crust made of pecans and a creamy peanut butter filling – plus a chocolate coating. This decadent cake is for the chocolate and peanut butter lovers and is sure to impress anyone and everyone!
Raw Peanut Butter Cheesecake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Peanut Butter Cheesecake [Vegan]
- 1 cup raw pecans
- About 1 heaping tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 heaping tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 heaping tablespoon xylitol, dates, or coconut sugar
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/4-1/2 cup xylitol, or favorite sweetener to taste
- 3/4 cup unsalted peanut butter
- About 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup praline or crushed candied hazelnuts (optional)
- A dash of coconut water or coconut milk, for easy blending
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 pinches sea salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
How to Prepare Raw Peanut Butter Cheesecake [Vegan]
- Blend everything in a high-speed blender until well combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into your pan and place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Combine the melted coconut oil and cacao powder in a bowl until well combined, and then add in the agave nectar.
- Place all ingredients (except the praline) in a high-speed blender and blend until creamy and well combined.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and add the praline or crushed hazelnuts. Mix well. Taste to see if you need to add more sweetener.
- Pour your filling on top of your base and place in the freezer to set for a few hours or in the fridge overnight.
- Garnish with chocolate sauce and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.