This oil-free avocado lime tart only contains a handful of ingredients and are quick and easy to make. Just look at that color! It’s all from beautiful fresh avocado, no artificial coloring added. You can go easy on lime, or go all out if you like more zing! The walnut-date crust is a hearty touch. Garnish with edible flowers or fruit for some nice presentation.
Raw Oil-Free Avocado Lime Tart [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup dates
- A pinch of salt
For the Filling:
- 1 small avocado
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Juice from 1 lime or more to taste
- Vanilla, to taste (optional)
- Blend all the crust ingredients in a food processor until sticky mixture is formed. Press the mixture firmly in mini tart pans.
- Blend all the filling ingredients until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness and lime if needed. Pour the filling mixture in the tart pans over the crust.
- Pop the avocado lime tart in the freezer to set. Once set, remove from the freezer and serve.