These raw "brownies" are to die for and it only takes about five minutes to make them! I use square silicon moulds for ice to shape them, but you can use any available mould. You can keep them in your fridge for a few weeks (can’t imagine you don’t eat them all in the first day though).
5-Ingredient Raw Mini Walnut Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 6 tablespoons dates
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- Optional: 5 goji berries to decorate
- Blend everything but the goji berries in a small food processor.
- Divide the mixture between 15 silicon ice-moulds.
- Press a goji berry on top of every square.
- Refrigerate for at least half an hour before removing the brownies from the mould.