Have you ever wanted to make your own chocolate? This recipe has got you covered! Raw chocolate pieces for you to mould however you like, and filled with the same flavor and satisfaction you have with your favorite chocolate bar!
Raw Chocolate [Vegan]
- 7 ounces raw cacao butter
- 10 tablespoons ounces cacao paste
- 7 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon lecithin
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- sea salt to taste
- Place the butter, paste, coconut oil and maple syrup in a water bath and let melt carefully. Don’t let the temperature go over 107°F.
- Add rest of the ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour into moulds.
- Put the chocolate in the freezer or fridge.
This is a basic recipe for raw chocolate. If you don't have cacao paste in your pantry, just use more raw cacao powder.