A raw, vegan duplicate of almond joys! These come together with little effort and are perfect for when you're looking for a natural treat to enjoy!
Raw Almond Joys [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Almond Joys [Vegan]
For the Base:
- 1 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanuts (almonds or walnuts work)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
- dash of salt
For the Raw Frosting:
- 6 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 5 Tablespoons cocoa powder
How to Prepare Raw Almond Joys [Vegan]
- In your food processor, mix almonds and oats until they are powdered. Add the remaining base ingredients. Press them into your muffin cups.
- Next put the frosting ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth. Frost the base and top with a little extra coconut. Feel free to them set at least an hour before serving and keep them refrigerated so the frosting doesn't melt too much.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.