This hearty soup is easy to make and incredibly budget friendly. It is a simple coconut cream sauce with lightly browned onions, steamed broccoli, and mushrooms. The simplicity of this stew is its strongest point.
Ratsherrenpfanne: German Vegetable and Mushroom Stew [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 14.1 ounces Brown Button mushrooms
- 14.1 ounces broccoli
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 2/3 cups vegetable broth
- 7 ounces coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the onion and cut them into rings.
- Clean the broccoli and divide it in florets.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into fine slices.
- Heat the oil in a high pan and fry the onions and mushrooms.
- Remove the mushrooms and onions and put tomato paste in the pan and fry it. Add the flour and stir it in well.
- Add the vegetable broth and add the coconut cream.
- Add the broccoli and boil everything briefly.
- With the lid closed, simmer the stew for about 10 minutes until the broccoli is cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.