It's raspberry, it's chocolate, and it's delicious. This simple recipe for raspberry chocolate will become a staple amongst your friends and family. Plus, it's healthy to eat and easy to make.
Raspberry White Chocolate [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup cocoa butter
- 9 tablespoons coconut milk powder or other dairy-free powder
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 tablespoon raspberry powder
- Make a bain-marie by fitting a glass or ceramic bowl over a saucepan of hot water on medium heat. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Slowly melt the cacao butter in the bowl of the bain-marie until the cacao butter melts.
- When the cacao butter has finished melting, add the agave and stir
- Add the milk powder one tablespoon at a time and mix thoroughly until you achieve a creamy consistency.
- Using a small bowl transfer two tablespoons of the white chocolate mixture and add the raspberry powder and stir.
- Using plastic chocolate molds distribute the raspberry sauce first then top with the white chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight to set.