This salad is both light and refreshing, and the pears give it a bit of sweetness! If you're looking for a recipe that offers a variety of flavors, this recipe is for you.
Quinoa Pear Salad [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Quinoa Pear Salad [Vegan]
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 Barlett pears, cored and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup shelled walnuts
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4-6 basil leaves, finely chopped
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
How To Make Quinoa Pear Salad [Vegan]
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, and white wine vinegar.
- Add quinoa, pears, walnuts, radishes, and basil to bowl and toss to combine with salad tossers or your hands.
- Add salt to taste and serve!
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile