This salad is both light and refreshing, and the pears give it a bit of sweetness! If you're looking for a recipe that offers a variety of flavors, this recipe is for you.
Quinoa Pear Salad [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Quinoa Pear Salad [Vegan]
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 Barlett pears, cored and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup shelled walnuts
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4-6 basil leaves, finely chopped
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
How to Prepare Quinoa Pear Salad [Vegan]
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, and white wine vinegar.
- Add quinoa, pears, walnuts, radishes, and basil to bowl and toss to combine with salad tossers or your hands.
- Add salt to taste and serve!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.