This amazing Quinoa Breakfast Bowl with Cinnamon Apples and Agave is kind of like oatmeal, but better, and will keep you full until lunch! Packed with flavor and vitamins, it makes for the perfect way to start the day. This makes a great breakfast on the weekends when you have a little more time. You can’t rush perfection. Sprinkle with some slivered raw almonds or anything that excites you in the morning!
Quinoa Breakfast Bowls with Cinnamon Apples and Agave [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 large apples ( whatever color you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Agave syrup ( to taste)
- Slivered almonds (optional)
- Peel apples, remove the seed and core. Cut into small cubes.
- Add quinoa, water and apples to a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce to simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon and place into bowls.
- Drizzle with agave and sprinkle some slivered almonds on top.