Black beans, quinoa, corn, red onions, cucumbers, radishes, toasted pumpkin seeds, and fresh lime juice. That’s the recipe. It’s so easy, make it for lunch or a big bowl for company!
Quinoa Black Bean Salad [Vegan]
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked black beans (if canned, drained)
- 1 cup corn (fresh off the cob, defrosted, or canned)
- 2 mini cucumbers (thinly sliced on a mandoline)
- 2 radishes (thinly sliced on a mandoline)
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- Salt, a few pinches, to taste
Mix everything together. Taste and adjust lime juice and salt. Enjoy!