This quick stir-fry is an easy dinner idea to “upcycle” leftover veggies and refuel after a workout. The high protein content comes from edamame pasta.
Quick High-Protein Vegetable Stir-Fry [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Quick High-Protein Vegetable Stir-Fry [Vegan]
- 1 cup of edamame pasta
- 1 tablespoon-sized piece of fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1/2 cup of bell pepper
- Small piece of leek
- 1 chili
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of zucchini
- 1 cup of carrot sticks
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut blossom syrup
- A wedge of lime
- 1/2 teaspoon Sichuan pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
How to Prepare Quick High-Protein Vegetable Stir-Fry [Vegan]
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the package. Rinse and place in a colander.
- Chop garlic, chili, and ginger finely.
- Wash and chop broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, leek, and mushrooms.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan or wok and fry garlic, chili, ginger and fennel seeds for a few minutes.
- Place all vegetables except for the leek in the wok. Add some water as needed and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add leek and continue frying.
- As soon as the vegetables are slightly tender but still firm to the bite, add pasta, soy sauce, coconut blossom sirup, curry powder and Sichuan pepper. Combine well.
- Serve the stir-fry in a bowl together with a piece of lime on top. Squeeze the lime and enjoy your meal!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Bell Pepper
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 757 | Total Carbs: 101g | Total Fat: 17g | Total Protein: 23g | Total Sodium: 161mg | Total Sugar: 8gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.