These are so hard-to-resist-delicious that you'll need make a couple batches in order to actually share them with family! The epitome of simplicity, they have less than 5 ingredients, and only take about 10 minutes to make! With a creamy texture and rich flavor, they will DEFINITELY satisfy any and all chocolate lovers in your family! Enjoy!
Quick and Easy Holiday Chocolate Rounds [Vegan]
- 12 ounces dark or semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Sprinkle sea salt
- Other variation: Melted peanut butter and roasted peanut
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Melt chocolate with coconut oil over a double boiler (you can also use a microwave) and stir until smooth.
- Drop small mounds of melted chocolate onto the lined cookies sheet. Sprinkle pepitas and cranberries onto each round. If desired, lightly sprinkle some sea salt onto the chocolates to really make the flavor pop!
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes, or until chocolates solidify. Serve!
These are best stored in the refrigerator, and brought to room temperature before serving.