This Purple Sweet Potato Chia Pudding is such a great way to start your day! It tastes amazing and is full of health benefits.
Purple Sweet Potato Chia Pudding [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 purple sweet potato, steamed or roasted
- 2 tablespoons nut/seed butter
- 2 cups plant-based milk
- sweetener of choice, to taste
- 2 teaspoons purple sweet potato powder; optional, for color
- In a jar, mash the cooked yam, then mix in the nut/seed butter and milk.
- Whisk in chia seeds and sweeten to taste, then add enough sweet potato powder to your desired color.
- Place in the fridge to set for 3+ hours. Once ready to eat, stir well and serve with your favorite toppings.
- Sweet Potato