Quick and easy smoothie bowl recipe that's vibrant and full of flavor. Loaded with a host of nutrients and tons of protein. Perfect for breakfast!
Purple Protein Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Purple Protein Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
- 1 Large Banana (Frozen)
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic Spirulina
- 1/4 Cup Organic Coconut Water
- 1/2 Cup Organic Almond Milk
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Desiccated Coconut
- Sugar Free Granola
- A couple drops of peppermint extract (Optional)
How to Prepare Purple Protein Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
- Place all ingredients into the blender, beside the almond milk.
- Turn the blender on and slowly add the almond milk, until your desired consistency is reached.
- Use less for a thicker smoothie bowl, and more for a thinner smoothie bowl.
- Pour into a bowl and add your choice of toppings. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.