For these protein-packed little treats, you only need 4 ingredients and they taste like pure heaven! They're super easy to make and a perfect post- or pre-workout snack when you need something quick and protein rich but also delicious. These little balls have a cookie dough consistency, which is the best part. They are soft and you can add some seeds or coconut outside to add some crunchy texture!
High-Protein Pumpkin Pie Balls [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut or almond flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Almond or soy milk as needed
- Optional toppings: pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut, sesame seeds ..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl. Add milk as needed, start with 1/2 cup and add more if needed until you have a cookie dough consistency.
- Roll mixture into small balls and top with seeds, coconut or sprinkle with extra cinnamon!