A super quick and easy one-bowl recipe that is vegan, gluten-free, high in protein, and makes a great grab and go breakfast! These Pumpkin Oat Breakfast Bars are super delicious!
Pumpkin Oat Breakfast Bars [Vegan, Gluten Free]
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour (blended oats)
- 1 3/4 ounces Cookies and Cream Flavor vegan Protein (or flavour of your choice)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/14 cup almond milk or other plant-based milk of preference
- 2 flax eggs
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Optional toppings; hemp seeds, cacao nibs, chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 365°F. Grease or line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, maple syrup, flax eggs and milk).
- Then add in the dry ingredients (gluten-free rolled oats, protein powder, pumpkin spice, baking powder, sea salt and sugar). Combine gently with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle with the optional toppings if using. Bake 35 min or until toothpick come out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes then take it out on a cooling rack. Cut in to squares and enjoy! Store in the fridge for up to a week