The one way to make a gooey, warm cinnamon roll even better is by throwing some pumpkin into the mix. This delectable dish for one is perfect for an indulgent night alone with a book. Plus, cooking for one means less cleanup and less cook time.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake for One [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Batter
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoon almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
For the Icing
- 1 tablespoon vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 3 teaspoons almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a small ramekin with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, sift all dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl and stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter into ramekin and bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Take the ramekin out of the oven and let it cool.
- Stir together all of the ingredients for the icing until they are well and drizzle the icing over the cake.