The base of these cookies is made up of almond butter, coconut sugar, and pumpkin purée. They only require six ingredients (including salt!) and are so so delicious. You’ve gotta make ’em.
Pumpkin Almond Butter Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup creamy unsalted almond butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a whisk, combine almond butter, pumpkin purée, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a rubber spatula. The dough will be very sticky.
- Using wet hands, roll balls of dough of about 1 tablespoon for each.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Flatten the balls slightly with you fingers and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 15-20 minutes (these need to set!) before serving.