This pumpkin mug cake is crazy soft and fluffy, bursting with all those delicious pumpkin flavors and fall spices and easily whipped up in less than five minutes. Gluten-free and vegan!
Protein Pumpkin Mug Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free oat flour
- 2 tablespoons plant-based protein powder, vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin, canned
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- Pumpkin Spice Syrup, to taste [or 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice]
- sweetener, if needed
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- In a large microwave safe mug, mix together all ingredients except for almond butter. Drop almond butter on top of batter. Shake mug slightly to allow it to settle into the center of the batter.
- Microwave cake for 60 seconds, watching so it doesn't boil over. If cake is still wet on top, microwave for 10 more seconds.
- Top with vegan whipped cream & more cinnamon. Devour!