Pomegranate arils, pistachios, chocolate, peanut butter, and a hint of orange make for an unbelievable flavor combination, perfectly complementing each other. When you bite into this fudge, the juice from pomegranate arils burst open with their natural sweetness, enhancing the flavors of the other ingredients. Seriously, prepare to have this fudge rock your world.
Pomegranate and Pistachio Chocolate Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Pomegranate and Pistachio Chocolate Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut peanut butter or regular creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut butter, packed at room temperature
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2/3 cup whole pistachios, shelled
- 2/3 cup fresh pomegranate arils
- 2 teaspoons fresh clementine zest
How to Prepare Pomegranate and Pistachio Chocolate Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper, overlapping on all four sides.
- Combine maple syrup, peanut butter, coconut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla, and sea salt in a high-powered blender or food processor and process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a medium-sized bowl and stir in pistachios, pomegranate arils, and clementine zest. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to pan and spread evenly with a spatula. Use your finger to even it out and make swirls on top. Place in refrigerator for a few hours or until firm.
- Slice into small squares.
- When spreading the fudge in the pan, push the pomegranate arils down with your finger into the fudge. - You can make the recipe raw by using raw peanut butter, pistachios, and cacao powder. - Store fudge in an airtight container or freeze until ready to use. If stored in the freezer, defrost for at least 15-20 minutes before serving.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 3418 | Total Carbs: 380 g | Total Fat: 217 g | Total Protein: 66 g | Total Sodium: 1317 g | Total Sugar: 227 g Per Serving: Calories: 142 | Carbs: 16 g | Fat: 9 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 55 mg | Sugar: 9 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.