The flavor combination of pineapple and coconut is so good, especially in this Pina Colada Chia Pudding. It is extremely refreshing especially in the summer heat and tastes better the longer it sits. You might even want to try adding a little coconut or mango rum to these as a boozy treat.
Pina Colada Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 – 8 oz can crushed pineapple (with juice)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- dash of coconut extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- fresh or maraschino cherries
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT cherries in a bowl and mix until fully combined. Let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight is even better!
- Portion and top with cherries!