These fit bars are artificial ingredients free, granola bars. Deliciously packed with healthy monounsaturated fats and omegas, these are sure to please!
Peanut Butter Fit Bars [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted cashews
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free, and vegan dark chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup gluten free brown rice puffed cereal
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp. brown rice syrup
- Peanut butter powder for dusting
- 1 batch of granola bites (*Previous Recipe...See below*)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup GF rolled oats
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate protein powder (I use Sunwarrior)
- 1 chia egg (3 Tbsp. chia seeds with 1 Tbsp. warm water)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (Sub for sunbutter if needed)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix your chopped cashews, oats, and puffed gluten free cereal, and chia seeds in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the coconut oil, and brown rice syrup. Stir until all your ingredients begin to clump together.
- Melt your 1/2 cup chocolate chips in the microwave or over low heat on the stove. (Be sure not to burn)
- Wet your hands with water, or with some coconut oil and roll granola mix into small balls with your hands.
- Dip the granola ball into the melted chocolate (just enough to coat the bottom), and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Once all your granola balls are rolled, and dipped, let them set in the freezer for 20 mins.
- Remove from freezer, and dust with PB2
- Store in a sealed container or bag in the fridge.
- Start by making your granola bites.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and roll the granola bites out flat with a rolling pin or your hands.
- Mix the oats, protein powder, chia egg, peanut butter, almond milk, maple syrup, and spices until combined.
- Spread the oat and peanut butter mixture on top of the granola layer.
- Set in the freezer for 30 mins.
- Cut into granola bars
- Melt the chocolate chip in the microwave or over the stove and drizzle over the granola bars.
- Store in the fridge.