Peaches are loaded with carotenes, flavonoids, lycopene and lutein, which are beneficial in warding off macular degeneration, cancer and heart disease.
Peaches N Cream Milkshake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Peaches N Cream Milkshake [Vegan]
- 1 cup of soy, almond, or coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 2 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 can of organic full-fat coconut milk
- 2-3 tablespoons pure maple syrup or agave syrup (depending on how sweet you like it!)
- a drop of pure vanilla extract
How to Prepare Peaches N Cream Milkshake [Vegan]
For the Smoothie:
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until frothy. Top with coconut whipped cream, coconut flakes and sliced fruit as desired.
For Coconut Whipped Cream:
- Place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight...the longer it is refrigerated the better! Open the can, scoop out the "cream" and reserve the coconut liquid for another use such as smoothies!
- Place the cream in a medium-sized bowl, add a tablespoon of sweetener such as maple syrup or agave syrup and a drop of pure vanilla extract, if desired. Using a hand-held mixer, whip until fluffy and peaks form.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.