It's getting to be summer, ladies and gentlemen! You can feel it in the air. In honor of the warmer temps, I decided to make a southern inspired treat, which means I just had to use tea, peaches, and bourbon, right? It's easy to make and quick to assemble. You can use any black or green tea, but I found an organic black/green blend at the store that even has peach flavor built right in!
Peach Tea Ice Pops With Bourbon [Vegan]
- 1 can (about 12 oz) of canned peaches, or 1 1/2 c. of fresh sliced peaches
- 1/4 c. bourbon
- 1 c. iced tea, plus more as needed
- Combine the ingredients in a blender. Pour them into your ice pop molds.
- Freeze the pops for 6+ hours, preferably overnight. It's so easy to make your own popsicles!
- Enjoy these ice pops as you anticipate summer!
You need to be exact about the booze you put in here. Depending on the amount of liquid your pop molds can hold, mine holds about 3 cups of liquid; only 1/4 cup of that can be booze or your pops won't harder properly. Need extra sweetness? Add a few tablespoons of pure maple syrup.