This beautiful and simple dish is made from White Button mushrooms tossed in warm oil flavored with fresh parsley leaves and cooked in red wine vinegar. The mushrooms are folded in gluten-free lentil pasta and seasoned with salt and pepper. This takes only 10 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to cook, making it a quick dinner or lunch.
Pasta Mushroom Stir-Fry [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Pasta Mushroom Stir-Fry [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium tamari
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cups White Button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups cooked lentil pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- Salt, to taste
How to Prepare Pasta Mushroom Stir-Fry [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Heat oil in non-stick pan, add garlic, onion powder, and parsley and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce and red wine vinegar and put the flame to medium and bring to a boiling point, about 30 seconds.
- Toss in mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are tender and cooked thoroughly.
- Fold in pasta, salt, and pepper and mix very well.
- Turn off the flame and serve warm.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.