After enduring the summer heat, you may be feeling a bit uneasy. Raising temperatures and higher humidity- what's up with that?! Not to worry though, because here is the antidote. Stacks on stacks on stacks of these creamy, frosty, cool coffee coconut milk popsicles. They’re so good, like a frappuccino on a stick! Just three main ingredients and a blender needed, so you won’t even break a sweat getting your freezer stocked with frozen coffee goodness. Dates lend the perfect amount of sweetness, while also keeping these refined sugar-free.
Paleo Coffee and Coconut Milk Popsicles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Paleo Coffee and Coconut Milk Popsicles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 6 large, pitted Medjool dates (if they are dry, soak for 5 minutes in hot water and drain)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee or espresso powder (for a stronger coffee flavor)
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Cacao nibs, coconut flakes, and melted vegan dark chocolate for garnish (optional)
How to Prepare Paleo Coffee and Coconut Milk Popsicles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Blend everything together in your blender until smooth, then tap the blender on the counter to reduce the amount of large bubbles. You could even let it set in the refrigerator for an hour or two, as is sometimes done when making ice cream, but I usually just get to pouring and freezing right away.
- Taste and add more instant coffee granules for a stronger coffee flavor or another date or two for sweeter pops. Pour the mixture in your popsicle molds or small paper cups.
- Add in some cacao nibs, if desired. Freeze for about 30 minutes and then add the popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm.
- Run popsicle molds or cups under warm water to release them. Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with coconut, if you want to get fancy.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.