If you want a super simple 4 Ingredient snack thats packed with healthy ingredients and is super delish then look no further than these Vegan Chocolate Granola Cups. They are high in healthy fats and therefore perfect for a Keto Diet as well as being gluten free and refined sugar free.
Paleo Chocolate Granola Cups [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 20g Coconut Oil
- 100g Granola
- 40g Peanut Butter
- 40g Dark Chocolate
- Melt the coconut oil and then blend together with the granola
- Spoon the mixture among the cases and place in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Combine the peanut butter with a splash of boiling water and mix together to make it slightly runnier.
- Pour this peanut butter on top of the granola and place in the freezer for 10 minutes
- Melt the dark chocolate and finally pour this on top of the peanut butter.
- Allow to set in the fridge or freezer depending on how quick you want to eat them!