These easy-to-throw-together treats are totally adaptable and adorable! The no-bake clusters are a combination of all your trail mix favorites and fluffy popcorn. The popcorn clusters only take about 20 minutes to set in the freezer, making them a great party treat to make in a pinch.
No-Bake Trail Mix Popcorn Clusters [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for No-Bake Trail Mix Popcorn Clusters [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup popcorn
- 1/2 cup oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 cup total of mixed nuts, seeds, raisins, dried cranberries, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, goji berries, etc
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder (optional, but adds a caramel-like flavour)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 drops liquid stevia
How to Prepare No-Bake Trail Mix Popcorn Clusters [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Line cutting board with parchment paper and make enough room in your freezer to accommodate it.
- Add the popcorn, oats, and trail mix ingredients in a large bowl, and toss to mix.
- Set a small pan over medium heat and stir the coconut oil, brown rice syrup, lucuma powder, sea salt, and vanilla together. Continue to stir as the coconut oil melts. Bring to a simmer and allow the mixture to simmer for 1 full minute. Stir in the stevia. Remove from heat and pour over the dry mixture. Use a spatula to mix, ensuring that everything is evenly coated in the syrup mix.
- Use a tablespoon-sized measuring spoon and scoop out heaped tablespoons of the mixture. Place on the prepared parchment-lined board. When all the mixture has been portioned out, transfer to the freezer to set for 20 minutes.
- Set clusters can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator. Will keep for 3 days. The clusters are best from the refrigerator, but they can stay at room temperature for about an hour without becoming too soft.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Cluster: Calories: 92 | Carbs: 10 g | Fat: 6 g | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 26 mg | Sugar: 7 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.