These brownies are ridiculously easy to throw together. No baking. No flour. All you need is a food processor and three simple ingredients. These brownies are made from gooey dates, almond flour, and cocoa powder, but you would never think that they're made from good-for-you ingredients — they're fudgy, delicious, and possibly the simplest dessert you'll make.
No-Bake Date Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cups dates
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Process pitted dates in the food processor til they form a date ball.
- Mix almond flour and cocoa powder together. Knead date with the dry ingredients.
- Push brownie dough into a small, square container.
- Refrigerator for a little bit, then cut into pieces.
Adapted from LoveHealthOK.