Let us introduce probably the easiest and most original of all the no-bake desserts: chocolate raspberry ganache tart. Simple, pure, and unadulterated since it is not much more than pure chocolate sauce poured into a tart shell! It has a wonderful and healthful crust made from pumpkin seeds, nuts, oats, and dates. No sugar added to this recipe whatsoever!
No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Tart [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Tart [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
How to Prepare No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Tart [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Prepare the crust by combining the pumpkin seeds, oats, pecans, and dates in a food processor until ground.
- Add the melted vegan butter and then press the entire mixture into the bottom and sides of a tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Freeze the crust while you prepare the ganache.
- In a small sauce pot, combine the chopped chocolate and the milk.
- Stir constantly over a low heat until melted and smooth.
- Spread the raspberry preserves into the frozen tart crust and then pour the ganache over top.
- Refrigerate until set.
Chocolate tart is best stored refrigerated, but can stay at room temperature for several hours. For longer storage wrap loosely with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. If you are using coconut oil in place of salted vegan butter, you may want to add a pinch of salt for enhanced flavor.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.