The no bake route is great for summer because honestly, who wants to deal with an oven in 90+ degree heat if they don't have to? This no bake vegan blueberry cheesecake can easily be made into whatever berry flavor you want – strawberry, blackberry, mixed berry, etc. And though you could easily turn this into an actual cheesecake with a full graham cracker crust base, dividing this no bake vegan blueberry cheesecake into jars is actually quite brilliant. Plus it makes the perfect party or BBQ dessert – not to mention they are adorable!
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Jars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Crust:
For the Cheesecake:
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the Blueberry Sauce:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Heat a small sauce pan over medium heat with blueberries and water. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer until berries burst. Once berries are mostly all burst, stir in the maple syrup. Remove from heat.
- Crush the graham crackers until they become crumbs. Divide evenly between the jars.
- In a bowl, whip together the coconut cream, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Divide cheesecake among jars, then top with blueberry sauce.
- Serve topped with fresh blueberries and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.