These Nests with Red Pepper Cream are a wonderful appetizer both in taste and appearance. They will definitely impress everyone at the table! The nests are very easy to prepare, delicious, and use simple ingredients!
Nests with Red Pepper Cream [Vegan]
- 4 crust sheets
- 17.6 ounces boiled potatoes
- 10.6 ounces red peppers in a jar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + a little to spread
- a handful of basil
- salt and pepper
- little sesame for sprinkling
- After thawing the crust sheets, place them on top of each other and with scissors cut 48 small pieces of sheet (4 for each nest).
- Lightly grease a muffin tin with 12 trays.
- In each, put four pieces of crust sheet, after oiling them a little.
- Place them crosswise to create a nest.
- Bake at 350°F for about 10 minutes in the air until they turn reddish. Mash the potatoes in a blender with the peppers, garlic, basil, oil, and nutritional yeast. Add salt and pepper.
- Take the cups out of the oven and when they cool, fill them with the cream (2 tablespoons in each).
- Sprinkle with black or white sesame seeds.