These vegan mocha chocolate brownie bites will satisfy your chocolate cravings in the healthiest way! They are really easy to make and taste just as good as they real thing.
Mocha Chocolate Brownie Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Mocha Chocolate Brownie Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons coffee
- 6 tablespoons cocoa/cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or any granulated sugar of choice)
- 1/4 cup dairy free yogurt
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 3/4 cup milk
How to Prepare Mocha Chocolate Brownie Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a different bowl whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures.
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin tins until 2/3 the way full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Total Calories: 1786 | Total Carbs: 290 g | Total Fat: 69 g | Total Protein: 31 g | Total Sodium: 219 g | Total Sugar: 184 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.