With only a handful of ingredients, and really such an easy assembly, this is an easy and oh so tasty recipe. If you are choosing to avoid gluten at all costs, these mixed seed crackers a great recipe for you. When baked, they produce such a savory delicious flavor, and combined with the pumpkin and linseed’s, you create a 3 dimension seedy flavor. Seeds are a gold mine of healthy minerals, niacin, folic-acid. Try these healthy mixed seed crackers!
Mixed Seed Crackers [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups Mixed Seeds (Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Linseeds)
- 2 tablespoons Psyllium Husks
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Garlic (add more if you LOVE garlic)
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- Grind or Two of Fresh Black Pepper
- 2 cups Filtered water
- Dash of Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lightly oil your flat baking tray with some coconut or olive oil.
- Add the psyllium husks to a mixing bowl, and gradually add the water until you get a thick, slightly gooey mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture out as even and thin as possible, without it separating. You can use an ordinary kitchen butter knife to help spread it out.
- Bake for about 30 mins, rotating accordingly.